Pepperidge Farm (Spherion) - Utility/Janitorial Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Shelby, OH 44875 | H: 800-652-8430 | 800-867-5309 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced laborer knowledgeable about machines, tools and equipment used in both metal fabrication and carpentry. Capable with blueprints, assembly instructions, and jigs.
03/2016 to 09/2017
Utility/Janitorial Pepperidge Farm (Spherion) － Willard, OH
- Utilized electronic pallet truck collecting waste and cardboard for the compactor and baler
- Cleaned & sanitized cafeteria, offices, and restrooms throughout the entire plant
- Stocking washrooms and janitorial stations
- Regular use of lockout/tag-out procedures on heavy equipment
09/2001 to 11/2005
Construction Project Manager The Ohio State University － Mansfield, OH
- Worked independently on projects and tasks within a carpentry team.
- Consistently constructed projects that were square and level.
- Safely used band, circular, jig, reciprocating, chop and radial arm saws.
- Managed and trained work crews on the construction of theater sets.
- Cut and installed staircases.
- Cut timber, panels and other materials according to measured dimensions.
03/1997 to 07/1997
Mig Welder/Fabricator Henry Filters, Inc － Bowling Green, OH
- Laid out, fitted and fabricated metal components for industrial troughing systems Heated, formed and dressed metal parts with hand tools, acetylene torch and GMAW welding equipment.
- Precision cutting with power saws, hand shears and chipping knives.
- Blueprint reading Followed all safety guidelines, including proper machine guarding and lockout and tagout procedures.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts: English/Art History The Ohio State University － Mansfield, OH, United States English/Art History
Literate in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint, Photoshop, PC building, & basic troubleshooting.