MEDHOST - Solutions Manager Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street
Hico, Texas 76457
Passionate, value-driven experienced individual, proficient in the development, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of electronic health records (EHR). Proven track record of facilitating EHR adoption for healthcare providers, within rural community hospitals and corporate healthcare entities; aiding in meaningful use attestation. Experienced with creating and delivering classroom instruction to healthcare professionals in EHR systems, along with curriculum development, expertise in workflows, gap analysis, optimization, building, training, and go-live support. Proven problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with an established track record of understanding and improving clinical processes and operations. A blend of healthcare and technology skills, allow for presenting complex concepts in manageable terms; which drive analytical abilities to evolve product methodology. KEY ABILITIES EHR Implementation| Curriculum Design | Classroom Management| Team Leadership/Mentorship |Clinical Experience | Conflict Resolution | Problem Solving | Communication| Salesforce |Lean Six Sigma : Yellow Belt | Workflow Analysis TECHINICAL EXPERIENCE Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Visio| SQL |Learning Management Systems| IBM AS400; iSeries IBM Technologies |Interfacing Applications: PACS, MModal, and Dragon
Solutions Manager 03/2016 － Current MEDHOST Franklin, TN
- Coordinate and facilitate resources throughout various phases of implementation process to ensure core objectives remain on target, scope, and within allocated budget.
- Identify gaps in the implementation process, and develop methodology to improve and solidify modifications to improve overall implementation timeline.
- Analyze, troubleshoot issues, and track project progress, in conjunction with project stakeholders.
- Assist in statement of work services; including scoping, proposing, and presenting service offerings to leadership and prospective clients.
- Coordinate logistics including resource scheduling, and milestone tracking with each area of leadership to facilitate consistency and adoption during the implementation process.
- Assure product excellence by providing quality assurance (QA) testing during the lifecycle of the implementation project.
- Provide subject matter expertise and direct support to facilities and analysts throughout EHR implementation lifecycle of the clinical and financial MEDHOST applications.
- Troubleshoot, support, and customize build applications of MEDHOST products to ensure accuracy and quality for client needs in accordance with facility policy and procedures; along with state and national standards.
- Mentor staff members on technical and clinical workflow aspects of the implementation process.
- Prepare documentation and instruction material to ensure successful knowledge transfer for project stakeholders.
- Analyze and extract client data to improve client workflow in various departments of healthcare facilities while transforming current processes that lead to optimization.
- Utilize SQL for extraction of Meaningful Use, eCQM and Joint Commission data for reporting measures.
Implementation Specialist 12/2010 － 03/2016 MEDHOST Healthcare Management Systems Nashville, TN
- Provided On-Site and Remote Training for healthcare staff on MEDHOST Application Suites.
- Designed curriculum for training programs, agendas, and documentation for implementation process to deliver quality education to healthcare providers.
- Conducted complex analysis of client's current and future state process and workflows, while determining appropriate recommendations to optimize usage of EHR applications.
- Organized and lead on site and remote presentation sessions such as project status updates, issue research/resolution, education, and facilitation of client questions and answers sessions.
- Developed standard documentation for corporate and stand alone clients to meet CMS and Joint Commission standards.
- Mentored staff members to execute all phases of an implementation; assessment, planning, design, development, building, testing, training, and go live.
- Developed Curriculum; expertise in workflow, gap analysis, training, go-live support, and optimization.
- Participated in meaningful use education to client and various team members.
- Worked with customer and project leads to establish governance committee and change control process.
Graduate Nurse/Registered Nurse 06/2010 － 12/2013 Hamilton General Hospital Hamilton, TX
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary team members, working closely with physicians, nurses, nursing assistants and therapists to formulate, implement, and modify individuals plan of care.
- Accurately obtained and documented patient history and mediation lists, assessed individual health assessment conditions.
- Prepared equipment and assisted physicians during patient examinations and treatments, and educate patients and families on various health conditions.
- Assisted with EHR Implementation as a super user and worked hand in hand with end users and key stakeholders to streamline day to day workflow, in order to provide quality patient care.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Tarleton State University - Nursing Stephenville, TX Nursing
Master of Business Administration: Tarleton State University Stephenville, TX
go-live, go live, streamline, budget, CMS, client, clients, documentation, financial, instruction, leadership, logistics, mediation, Mentor, nursing, optimization, patient care, presenting, processes, progress, quality, quality assurance, QA, reporting, research, scheduling, SQL, training programs, plan of care, Troubleshoot, workflow