Federal Bureau of Investigation - Senior Supervisory Resident Agent Resume Example
- Home: XXX-XXXX-XXX
- Cell: XXX-XXXX-XXX
- Results oriented, accomplished law enforcement executive with demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams and successfully deliver mission critical results at every level of career progression.
- Proven expertise in the area of collaboration with local, county, state and federal law enforcement, public officials, and private sector leaders.
- Strategic leader with strong administration, operations and human resources capabilities.
- Superior project management skills including proven success planning, coordinating and executing large-scale initiatives with high quality results.
- Effectively lead and direct the operations and investigations of the FBI's Long Island Office comprised of 115 FBI Special Agents, Task Force Officers and support personnel.
- Strengthen and establish new collaborative partnerships with local, county, state and federal law enforcement.
- Develop new priorities and initiatives, direct resources to effectively address the highest threat priorities impacting a diverse community of over 3 million residents.
- Oversee and prioritize fast-paced, complex investigations involving cyber crimes, violent gangs, public corruption, terrorism, counter-intelligence, child exploitation and violent crime throughout Long Island.
- Prepare and present investigative briefings to FBI Executive Management, United States Attorney's Office and partner agencies.
- Manage the Long Island Gang Task Force comprised of local, state and federal agencies.
- Serve as the FBI's representative at all command meetings with law enforcement executives at partner agencies, prosecutorial agencies, community leadership, private sector leaders, and the media on Long Island.
- Oversee and manage task force budgets.
- Handle human resource matters including preparation of performance goals, annual performance evaluations, development plans and training, and identification of remedial or corrective actions.
- Selected to serve as a member of the FBI's Career Board charged with reviewing, interviewing and selecting candidates for promotion.
- Assess facilities for vulnerabilities and lead the development of corrective actions.
- Managed a team of 15 Special Agents and NYPD Detectives investigating organized crime with a transnational nexus.
- Worked collaboratively with executives of the FBI and the New York City Police Department to implement a reorganization of the FBI's organized crime branch.
- Streamlined investigations in conjunction with the U.S. Attorney's office to ensure timely prosecution.
- Initiated and supervised large scale, complex undercover operations.
- Conducted numerous criminal investigations utilizing sophisticated investigative techniques.
- Spearheaded large scale complex racketeering investigations which significantly contributed to the disruption of the hierarchy of the Luchese LCN family.
- Conducted complex investigations targeting health care fraud.
- Active member of the Long Island Metro Area College & University Security Consortium (2014- present)
- Member of the Board of Directors InfraGard, Long Island Chapter (2015 -present)
- Certified Legal Instructor (2000- present)
- Member of Nassau County Municipal Chiefs Association (2014 - present)
- Member of the Suffolk County Municipal Chiefs Association (2015 - present)
Recipient of the United States Attorney General's Award for Excellence in Law Enforcement (September 2005)