Bose - Sales Specialist Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Brea, california 92823
- Cell: 800-867-5309
Hard-working, entry-level graphic artist, looking to apply my education and experience to a job in graphic design. Areas of proficiency include digital Image Design, photography, and creation of graphics to be used in advertisement and marketing strategies. In addition, I am a detail-oriented student with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly and effectively. Finally I am well versed in Creating long-term value for clients by demonstrating, personalizing, and creating products or services to best fit their needs.
Bose Brea, CA Sales Specialist 08/2016 to Current
- Created visuals that appeal to leaders in the consumer entertainment and multimedia demographic
- Administered all point of sale opening and closing procedures.
- Explained information about the quality, value and style of products to Influence customer buying decisions.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
DESIGNER SHOE WAREHOUSE Brea, CA Sales Associate 02/2016 to 08/2016
- Create and implement sales strategies to develop and expand customer sales
- Work to meet or exceed daily/monthly sales goals
- Document customer information to encourage them to return by providing incentives for multiple purchases
- Work as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
EL DORADO AQUATICS Placentia, CA Service Representative/ Instructor 06/2013 to 07/2016
- Contributed to relevant sites, conferences and events both off-line and online to increase service awareness.
- Analyzed ratings and programming features of competitors to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Provide information on lesson packages offered to generate new client interest through sales strategies
- Developed onsite body content, to create recognition for clientele and interest in perspective consumers
- Teach excess lessons of children age 5-12.
Bachelor of Arts: Graphic Design 2019 California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Coursework in Digital Illustration, Type Design and Implementation, as well as creating photo graphics
High School Diploma 2015 El Dorado, Placentia, CA Received Bob Benson Memorial Scholarship Award for achievement in Academics
- Desktop Publishing Software: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sales and account reconciliation software
- Print Design: ranging from posters, magazine spreads, as well as marketing pamphlets
- Creating unified effects through implication of brand identity as well as color theory and it's principles