Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
US Ecology/EQ - National Accounts Manager (remote) Resume Example
H: XXX-XXXX-XXX |
C: XXX-XXXX-XXX |
progressive, sales manager with over 18
years of proven leadership in the Healthcare and Environmental industry seeking
new opportunities. Exceptional well established network of contacts in the Healthcare,
Pharmacueticals, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, and Consulting silos. Direct
relationships with C-suite and GPO decision makers.
- National Account Management
- Established track record of exceptional sales results
- Solution selling
- CRM software certification
- Advanced RCRA, DOT Certificate.
- Annual McCoy's Training.
- DEA reverse logistics operations.
- C-suite and GPO performer.
- Microsoft Suite Proficient.
Built a retail waste services silo (Segregated Waste Program/ SWP) from the ground up to produce over $20MM in annual revenue. Created a reverse logistics platform for DEA controlled substance and waste pharmaceuticals. This program was nationally recognized by multiple state agencies including the Board of Pharmacies. Involved in many think tank and trade organizations dealing with risk reduction, compliance and waste minimization efforts. Many Fortune 500 company contacts and direct dealings with decision makers concerning high economic risk factors.
National Accounts Manager (remote)
US Ecology/EQ －
- Developed and maintained a client base from ground up to produce over $90 MM in total revenue.
- Promoted a Risk Aversion selling model that attracted many fortune 500 companies.
- Established many long term national contracts and professional relationships at the C-Suite level with sales exceeding $20MM annually.
- Never missed established sales goals (W-2 provided)
- Received numerous company awards for outstanding growth and business development.
Director of Client Site Services
- Developed and supported national "Total Waste Management" contracts and a team of Regional Environmental Managers.
- Established a successful triple bottom line approach focused on cost savings, revenue growth and sustainability goals.
- Expanded operational capacity to provide a team of on-site staff for clients in contract.
- Created a consolidated invoice process that improved overall customer service and accounts receivable.
PSC Hilton Davis Site －
- Provided exceptional on-site service work with a strong focus on waste consolidation, cost minimization and compliance.
- Provided 40 and 49 CFR awareness training to plant staff.
- Directed all waste activities including responsibility for subcontractors on-site.
Northern Kentucky University
40 hour HAZWOPER
Environmental Resource Center
- Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)- member since 2008.
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)- member since 2008.
- Grocery Manufactures Association (GMA)- Member since 2009.
- CleanMed/Practice Greenhealth- Member since 2010.
- E-Scrap- Member since 2011.
- American Sailing Association (ASA) Certified.