The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa - Sales Associate Resume Example
- Obtain a position at Valencia Terrace where I can maximize my interpersonal skills, quality assurance, and improve the satisfaction of all guests of the establishment
- Looking to secure a position with a well established organization within a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of health, mental, and emotional care.
October 2011 to Current The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa － Riverside, CA
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Built and sustained effective relationships with colleagues and management
- Communicates issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely manner
- Assisted customers in finding appropriate product for their needs
- Took on hotel guests needs when the appropriate department was incapable
- Answered hotel guests/customers questions and/or complaints with a follow-up
- Currently working on obtaining an Associates Degree in Nursing
- Taken relevant coursework in Psychology, and currently enrolled in Communications, and Sociology
- Through Developmental Psychology coursework, obtained understanding of the changes that occur in human beings over the course of their life, including senior citizens.