Home Depot - Sales Associate Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street
Worcester, Ma 01605
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Sales Associate, 09/2015 － 04/2016 Home Depot － Auburn, MA
- Helped customers determine what they needed to complete a project.
- Completed sales transaction for customers who purchased appliances and set up delivery dates.
- Down stocked in the store to make sure it was always presentable and made sure my department was always clean.
Offensive Coordinator, 04/2014 － Current Worcester County Wildcats － Worcester, MA
- Planned and developed a winning system for a football program.
- Trained and prepared players to go out and compete on a weekly basis.
- Received coaching staff of the year award amongst the league.
Assistant Football Coach, 06/2012 － 11/2012 Worcester Public School/Burncoat High － Worcester, MA
- Trained student-athletes during the off-season.
- Created and ran up-to-date and relevant drills.
- Managed the entire freshman team, including practices and games.
Supervisor, 06/2005 － 05/2008 Henry Lee Willis － Worcester, MA
- Selected and compiled relevant information and resources for clients to support them in overcoming mental and emotional problems.
- Supported residential clients in completing tasks such as toileting, brushing teeth and general hygiene.
- Administered discipline appropriately and set limits for behavior.
Education and Training
Merrimack College － Andover, MA Psychology Psychology
coaching, clients, delivery, sales, toileting
- AWARDS Coaching Staff of the Year: 2014-2015, 2015-2016 Highest scoring Offense 2015