Greensky LLC - Risk Analyst Resume Example
Skilled financial professional with 5+ years of financial services industry, who is able to assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder a company's safety, security, and financial prosperity. I am comfortable working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment where risks need to be assessed and planned for. A self starter who is willing to take the initiative and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic, demanding and deadline driven environment. Who also has strong analytical, and order management with advanced problem solving skills and strengths in areas of credit, fraud detection, collection, financial planning & reporting. Demonstrated track record of recovering millions of dollars from fraud recovery.
August 2016 to Current Greensky LLC － Atlanta, GA
- Monitoring over 300 merchant transactions on a daily basis to mitigate the risk of fraud.
- Perform on going monitoring and analyzing of varying merchant activities in an effort to identify activity that may be fraudulent, violate the terms of the merchant agreement, or indicate pending credit risk.
- Extract potential and projected loss information from various data resources.
- Ensure compliance with Risk Management Guidelines and Policy.
- Effectively manage a large portfolio of existing high risk merchants.
- Independently identify opportunities to implement new policies, processes, and procedures.
- Communicate effectively to merchants, delivering adverse action strategy and ensure the proposed loss mitigation strategy is being followed accordingly.
- Provide complaint analysis to determine severity, trends, and scalability.
- Top performing risk analyst on team and trained other new risk analysts.
- Performed thorough investigations on volume spikes and conduct recurrent reports to show findings.
January 2015 to July 2016 Total System Services － Mcdonough, GA
- Researches, processes, and resolves chargeback/reversal requests for 15 or more dispute reason codes and 2 or more supported card brands.
- Gathers and analyzes cardholder and merchant account transactions to determine if the disputed transactions are covered under federal regulations.
- Created payback/refund sheets and coordinate efforts with accounts personnel.
October 2013 to October 2014 Hewlett Packard － Teleworker, GA
- Conducting in-depth reviews of documentation relating to specific investigations to identify potential evidence and leads.
- Develops solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or complex based on experience and procedures.
- Developed, produced and enhanced risk reports for all business units.
January 2013 to August 2013 BBVA Compass － Decatur, AL
- Handled high influx of inbound and outbound calls with the objective of collecting delinquent accounts.
- Researched, analyzed, and settled all customer billing disputes.
- Developed new processes to reduce aged accounts from up to 120 to 0 days.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|SQL Certification Series-In Progress,Windows,AS400,Experian,Lexis Nexis,Tsys 1 and 2,Transera||Advanced||15+||Everyday Usage|