Uber - Responsible for picking up and delivering customers to destinations Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Tampa, FL 33614 | H: 800-652-8430 | 800-867-5309 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales representative seeking a position in which my customer service skills can be utilized while also gaining experience in other areas.
Responsible for picking up and delivering customers to destinations 06/2015 to Current Uber Tampa, FL
- Utilize Uber app on Android to navigate vehicle
- Maintain a clean and inviting vehicle for passengers
- Communicate with passengers, offering a safe and welcoming ride to their destination
- Transportation of customers to and from their desired destinations.
- Accomplished over more than 200 safe and successful trips in the span of 3 months.
- Properly follow navigational directions from GPS and from the preferences of customers.
Customer Service Associate/Personal Shopper 11/2013 to Current Wal-Mart Tampa, FL
- Take care of customers in a fast paced environment by answering questions, finding products Learn about products and accessories so answer any questions that customers may have.
- Cross-trained in Automotive, Grocery, Sporting Goods, Hardware and Electronics.
- Insure that department resets are done correctly by doing planograms.
- Coordinate Site to Store orders and Lay-away purchases.
Customer Sales Representative/Visual Merchandiser 05/2011 to 12/2013 Sears Auto Center Tampa, FL
- First point of contact for all customers.
- Prepare accurate repair orders for customers based on services needed or requested.
- Communicate with Service Technician regarding necessary and recommended automotive service or repairs.
- Advise customers of additional needed automotive service or repair.
- Communicate customer approved service or repair to Service Technician.
- In charge of front end of store by making sure all planograms, prices, displays, signage, and tires were in the correct places.
- Received and managed inventory deliveries including tires.
- In charge of closing procedures at the store and a key holder.
Associates Degree Current Hillsborough Community College Tampa, FL
Automotive, closing, Hardware, drivers, Electronics, fast, inventory, repairs, Technician