Lexus Santa Monica - Receptionist / Lease assistant Resume Example
Military veteran who is a current receptionist / leasing assistant at Lexus Santa Monica. Versatile, reliable and efficient with 8 years experience in customer service. Diversified skills include client relations, human resources, troubleshooting, and administrative support. Excellent phone and digital communication skills. Qualifications: Strong analytical skills, strong collaborative skills, document management, excellent problem solving skills, and assessment of customer needs.
- IT Training Successfully trained 15-20 employees to use new operating system.
- Mastered a police communications Locating System along with the uses of a database of resident information.
- Leadership Served as leader of government contract finance team, along with making powerpoints on stress management.
- Strategy and Planning Developed and communicated Web site usage, security policies and standards to all users.
- Established policies and procedures for purchasing and successfully maintaining government contracts.
- Lease assistant handling inventory, completion and management of lease returns and certifying the qualifying Lexus vehicles.
- Dispatch officers to calls
- Answer 911 lines dealing with and helping resolve variations of emergencies
- Helped clients attain and maintain a contract to do priority chosen work for all government entities in their specialty line of work, varying in A/C companies, computer repair, logistics, etc.
- Troubleshooting any errors with said contract or satisfaction with results.