Altech Machining Inc - Quality Inspector Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Lakeside, CA 92040 | 800-652-8430 C: 800-867-5309 | email@example.com
Inspector with 30 years experience in quality inspection. Consistently exceeds company standards, and productivity goals. Focused on defining best practices and meeting quality standards and delivery deadlines. Versed in functional, security, compatibility and user acceptance testing. Hardworking and focused on meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Meticulous Quality Control Inspector effective at monitoring finished products and confirming specifications,conducting visual and dimensional tests and returning rejected products for rework.
- U.S. Army, Rank- SGT.
- Motor Pool Supervisor for Forward Support unit 25th Infantry 1979-1984
- University of Hawaii-General Studies 2 1/2 years Hellier Pacific Anaheim CA, ASNT PT,VT,RT Certification
- Worked for over 8 years as Head Coach of Santana High School Men's Soccer program with over 17 years coaching experience.
- NSCAA Certified National High School Coach, National Certification Goal Keeping, State and Regional licenses.
- Regularly donates time for community services to include currently, Feeding America San Diego.
04/2017 to 07/2017
Quality Inspector Altech Machining Inc － Santee, CA Receiving Inspector for Aerospace and Defense Machine shop, receiving raw materials, verify processes and process parts for final inspection.Inspected, tested and measured materials, products and installations to spec.
12/2006 to 10/2016
Tooling Inspector GKN Chemtronics － El Cajon, CA
- Non-Destructive Testing experience Data interpretation and analysis Non-Conforming reporting and disposition
- Responsible for Inspection of new production tooling, calibration of Inspection Gages and periodic inspection of aerospace tooling.
- Receiving and authorization of new tooling working closely with Engineering and Purchasing to ensure quality.
- Implements non conforming procedures and dispositions discrepancies.
- ISO 9001, MS Office, SPC and 5 "S" practices used.
08/2002 to 11/2006
Inspector Triumph Fabrications － San Diego El Cajon, United States, California
- In process and Final Inspection of Aerospace components, receiving and shipping of components.
- First Article Inspection, Non Destructive T esting to include X-Ray, Penetrant and Ultrasonics.
11/1985 to 08/2002
Quality Inspector Senior Flexonics － El Cajon, CA
- Responsibilities of final and in process inspection of Aerospace components.
- Metallurgical, NDT, Receiving and final shipment of manufactured hardware.