Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
Seterus, Inc. - HOA Lien Risk Specialist Resume Example
C: XXX-XXXX-XXX |
High-achieving professional with multiple industry experience which includes Loan Servicing, Property Management, Real Estate and Housing. Seeking challenging position with room for continued growth and professional development.
- Microsoft Word/Outlook
- BlackKnight LPS
- Lender Network Loan Portal
HOA Lien Risk Specialist
Seterus, Inc. －
- Reviewed all REO lien issues i.e., HOA, COAs, which created a risk to Investor's lien position; Determined actions to secure lien position.
- Researched and responded to all requests from Fannie Mae regarding status of delinquent REO foreclosures.
- Interacted with HOA Attorneys as it related to delinquent accounts and settlements within state statute.
- Negotiated and approved payments on outstanding HOA liens; Set-up re-occurring payments to ensure outstanding dues were kept current.
- Interpreted recorded, legal documents, affadavits, HOA Covenants and By-Laws.
- Verified post-foreclosure servicer responsibilities relating to HOA/(COA) statutes are completed.
- Recorded pertinent information in all servicing systems.
- Monitored status of escalations that resulted in negotiations thru Fannie Mae Legal.
Loss Mitigation/ Foreclosure Prevention Specialist
CESI Debt Solutions －
- Communicated with borrowers and various third parties associated with real estate transactions relating to foreclosures and bankruptcy.
- Reviewed loans to ensure all proper documentation was received for review for modification (UBA) Uniform Borrower Assistance; (RMA) Request for Mortgage Assistance.
- Contacted customers as needed to obtain or replace any missing/outdated information on file to ensure the most current/accurate information was available.
- Assisted borrowers to find solutions to maintain homeownership, including HAMP, In-house modifications, re-payment plans, short sales and deeds in lieu, etc.
- Evaluated customer's financial ability, reason for default, and ability to make payment.
- Negotiated and formalized repayment arrangements with customers in foreclosure when appropriate.
- Single point of contact (SPOC) to borrower throughout the loss mitigation, loan modification, & foreclosure process.
HUD Certified Housing Specialist
Durham Housing Authority －
- Responded to oral and written inquiries from Landlords, Participants, Housing Agencies and Other Social Service Agencies.
- Coordinated with Landlords to ensure both lease obligations and Landlord obligations were in accordance with program.
- Accountable for service delivery, benefits administration and client management.
- Reviewed Earned Income Verification and financial statements.
- Interpreted and applied HUD federal regulations in order to determine eligibility for housing assistance.
- Determined housing assistance payments (HAP), utility reimbursements, and rent increases in order to satisfy program guidelines.
Allen & O'Hara －
- Prepared, processed, and maintained all leases and lease renewals; account receivables.
- Effectively managed move ins/outs, for residents in order for clients smooth transition.
- Worked closely with residents to ensure positive resident and community relations, organized
- Managed Leasing and Maintenance staff.
- Ensured rent was successfully collected.
- Performed walk thru's of all apartments for assessment of damages to the interior and exterior, if applicable.
Mt. Olive College
Client management, Financial Analysis, Negotiations, Benefit Administration, Skilled Multi-Tasker, Time Management.