KBA North America - Parts Coordinator and Inventory Assistant Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Grand Prairie, Texas 75052 | 800-652-8430 C: 800-867-5309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile Energetic Office Professional offering several years experience in both administrative support and sales roles in various fields. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Adept at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
08/2015 to Current
Parts Coordinator and Inventory Assistant KBA North America － Dallas, TX
• Responsible for training on new Parts Coordinator roles and developing work instructions.
• Present and assist in hosting departmental training seminars.
• High-level customer service position that requires coordination, follow-through, and ownership of meeting customer needs for the accurate and timely delivery of their parts for their printing presses.
• Order intake and processing through SAP, technical research, sourcing, pricing and preparing quotes, coordinating delivery instructions, and on-going communication to ensure customer satisfaction with our service.
• Support new team members in departmental on-call rotation needs
• Develop and maintain tracking procedure from entry thru shipment receipt, working towards increased customer communication.
• Develop and help to maintain re-order point functionality to maintain proper inventory levels.
• Assist Parts Manager with daily, monthly, and quarterly evaluations on inventory to meet DTS report goals.
• Work closely with Accounting and Collections department on resolving discrepancies with Key accounts through Ariba billing system and SAP.
• Perform purchasing functions as a support to the current Inventory Control Coordinator.
• Create Purchase orders for replacement stock including printing and receiving appropriate signatures for approval.
04/2015 to 08/2015
Talent Development Specialist, Case Manager ResCare, TWC TANF － Dallas, TX
- Provide career guidance and counseling through conducting individual assessments.
- Provide case management with a focus on helping customers to prepare for employment that leads to self- sufficiency.
- Strategically place customers with external agencies, and identify training and/or educational needs effectively.
- Conduct on going assessments while using positive reinforcement to assist customers in removing any barriers.
- Solicited advice and guidance from senior personnel and other experts when difficult or atypical situations developed.
03/2010 to 04/2015
US Coast Guard Data Specialist DLS Engineering Turbomeca USA － Grand Prairie, TX
- Manage all repairs and upgrades performed on the 2C2CG engine into ACMS to keep logbook records current.
- To include review of and ensure accurate certification is provided on USCG documentation, component repair documentation, EASA and COC forms.
- Resolve any data discrepancies with vendor documentation.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure contractual TAT is met to ensure USCG mission requirements are met.
- Assist CG with administrative duties as needed.
- Run various reports in Government system (ACMS) in order to assist in research and expediting the repair and overhaul process of H65 engine and isolated parts.
Associate of Applied Science- Business Administration and Management North Lake College － Irving, TX Coursework in Business, Management and Communications. Extensively trained in Electronic documentation and Research Methods, Office Administration coursework, Microsoft Office certification