Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
ALISA KOBRINETZ CHERNACK, LLC - Paralegal Resume Example
H: XXX-XXXX-XXX |
Paralegal with seven years of experience with excellent writing skills in drafting pleadings, legal memorandums, motions and correspondence. Conducts all legal business professionally and with little guidance from attorneys and supervisors. Extremely organized with the ability to manage case loads with authority and advanced technical skill.
ALISA KOBRINETZ CHERNACK, LLC －
- Manage service of process for the firm.
- Compose and type letters of correspondence.
- Draft pleadings, motions, affidavits and correspondence.
- Open and maintain case files.
- Conduct skip-tracing services.
- Schedule hearings with the court.
- Assist attorneys in collecting and organizing records such as bank statements and medical records.
- Work closely with attorneys and assist with projects as needed.
- Prepare client billing on a monthly basis.
- Train all incoming staff on office procedures and case specific duties.
- Prepare for trials and hearings by organizing case exhibits and evidence.
- Accurately enters client data into a company-based software program.
- Provide IT support to staff.
MORRIS, SCHNEIDER, WITTSTADT －
- Clarified the foreclosure process with homeowners and discuss possible solutions.
- Daily interaction with corporate clients to resolve issues.
- Scheduled hearings with the courts.
- Prepared notices, affidavits and motions for filing with court.
- Assists attorney's with various legal tasks.
- Interacted daily with judicial assistants and other court personnel.
- Reviewed court dockets and official records including PACER.
- Audited case files to ensure compliance with the court.
- Accurately entered client data into a company-based software program.
- Trained incoming staff on case specific duties.
BALLY TOTAL FITNESS N.K.A. LA FITNESS －
- Managed the day to day operations of the club.
- Hired, trained and supervised staff in each department.
- Met budgeting guidelines through effective operations, management and training of employees.
- Managed pro shop retail operation.
- Resolved membership issues.
- Ensured members received exceptional service in a clean and well-maintained facility.
- Maintained CPR, First Aid and OSHA standards in the club.
Associate of Arts:
Graduated Cum Laude
Bachelor of Arts:
Interdisciplinary Studies - Paralegal Studies & Business
Expected graduation: October 2017
knowledge of Microsoft Office applications-Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
knowledge of TimeMatters practice management software.
in CaseAware, VendorScape and SoftPro.
communication, writing and proofreading skills; highly organized and detail