Lewis Tree Service - Office Coordinator / AR Specialist Resume Example
|Project management Exceptional communication skills Accurate and detailed 65 WPM typing speed MS Office, QuickBooks, Adobe proficient Customer service-oriented|
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching charge-backs, discrepancies and reconciliations via QuickBooks.
- Composed effective accounting reports, completed data entry, and managed all email correspondence in acqurate timely manner.
- Monitored project progress and handled any problems that arise.
- Executed contracts and maintained all legal paperwork for large scale projects.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Effective liaison between customers and internal departments.
- Prepared synthetic narcotic and explosive scent-detection kits for k-9 training.
- Attended industry conferences to broaden knowledge, build brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Developed and maintained internal client filing system.
- Matched purchase orders with invoices and recorded information quickly and accurately.
- Managed inventory and ordered laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Answered and managed all incoming and outgoing calls while recording messages and scheduling appointments.
- Supported CEO through document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Organized forms, made photo copies, scanned documents, filed records, and prepared correspondence.
- Oversaw and managed inventory and office supply purchases and created detailed expense reports using Excel.
- Processed AR/AP rapidly and accurately using QuickBooks software.