Lewis Tree Service - Office Coordinator / AR Specialist Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 | 800-652-8430 C: 800-867-5309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality-focused professional with excellent communication skills, work ethic, and multitasking abilities. Technically-adept with extensive knowledge of AR/AP, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks software, social media management, and website design.
|Project management Exceptional communication skills Accurate and detailed 65 WPM typing speed MS Office, QuickBooks, Adobe proficient Customer service-oriented|
09/2015 to 01/2017
Office Coordinator / AR Specialist Lewis Tree Service － Santa Cruz, United States, California
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching charge-backs, discrepancies and reconciliations via QuickBooks.
- Composed effective accounting reports, completed data entry, and managed all email correspondence in acqurate timely manner.
- Monitored project progress and handled any problems that arise.
- Executed contracts and maintained all legal paperwork for large scale projects.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Effective liaison between customers and internal departments.
09/2012 to 06/2015
Laboratory Assistant/Administrative Assistant ScentLogix Inc － Annapolis, MD
- Prepared synthetic narcotic and explosive scent-detection kits for k-9 training.
- Attended industry conferences to broaden knowledge, build brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Developed and maintained internal client filing system.
- Matched purchase orders with invoices and recorded information quickly and accurately.
- Managed inventory and ordered laboratory equipment and supplies.
03/2008 to 08/2012
Administrative Assistant Complete Security Systems Inc － Louisville, KY
- Answered and managed all incoming and outgoing calls while recording messages and scheduling appointments.
- Supported CEO through document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Organized forms, made photo copies, scanned documents, filed records, and prepared correspondence.
- Oversaw and managed inventory and office supply purchases and created detailed expense reports using Excel.
- Processed AR/AP rapidly and accurately using QuickBooks software.
Education and Training
Associate of Science: Business Administration Communications and Accounting University of Maryland － College Park, MD Business Administration 8 Communications and Accounting
accounting, accounts receivable, Adobe, photo, AP, scheduling appointments, AR, communication skills, conferences, contracts, client, Customer service, data entry, document management, email, expense reports, filing, forms, inventory, invoicing, laboratory equipment, legal, meetings, Excel, MS Office, office, progress, Project management, QuickBooks, recording, researching, typing speed, 65 WPM