harbor point east,west Hope network - morning cook Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Muskegon, Mich. 49442 | 800-652-8430 800-867-5309 firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality-focused and efficient Cook adept at preparing and plating food in high energy, fast-paced kitchens.
following menu, having food done timely, preparing special orders, following all guide lines.
02/2013 to Current
morning cook harbor point east,west Hope network － nunica, mich
- Hope Network Ordering supply's for the kitchen an paper supplies for the east/west side units, staying an my budget limit,dating and rotating supply's for freshness, keeping the refrigerators/freezers clean out monthly an keeping track of the temperature gages, ordering cleaning supplies for kitchen an on the work units, an stocking shelves, preparing meal and a timely manner, ensure that they go out on at the right temperature, rotating stock to assure freshness , keeping the department clean and following all policies, an procedures.
03/2017 to Current
Night cook riverside nursing & rehab － Grand Haven, Mich.
- county Jail (canteen services) supervisor over fifteen trustees, assuring that the meals were prepare properly, assisting the trustee while cooking, training them on different equipment and making sure that the menu was follow properly, following specify diets (mech. soft, purred, vegetarian , no pork ect.) making sure that the food line was set up an order, assigning induvial to a work area nightly an running the wash room so that the kitchen was properly clean nightly.
- Cooking meals in quantities according to menu ensures all food is maintains at appropriate temperature per regulation, there were 250 inmates when I was there.
09/2010 to 02/2013
Night Supervisor canteen services － Muskegon, Mich
- Located and the Muskegon County jail, I had a crew of fifteen trustees. I assign there various duties per night to assure that the food was cooked properly an served timely an was potion out correctly. training new individuals on the equipment an making sure the recipes were followed correctly.
- Assuring that both departments stayed clean according to licensing.