Texas Department of State Health Services - CLIA Program Specialist IV Resume Example
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist in Blood Bank for the last four years . Performed laboratory testing for diagnostic purposes as a generalist in total of 9 years.
- Regulatory Specialist IV for Texas Department of State Health Services Conducted complex CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment) audit surveys in accordance with 42 CFR 493 regulations.
- Hematopathology Laboratory Manager
- Biopharmaceutical Recruiter. Recruited Regulatory and Clinical staff for positions across the country for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment) Compliance Specialist IV with over 4 years experience auditing clinical laboratories of all specialties and complexities.
- Expericienced Medical Technologist with over 4 years of hands on laboratory testing.
- Provided staffing solutions for world wide regulatory and clinical departments within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Oversee all laboratory operations and patient testing.