Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
Interstate Distributors - Fleet Manager Resume Example
- Cell: XXX-XXXX-XXX
Associate of Arts:
Supervision and Management
Coast Line Community College,
Motivated Customer Service Supervisor with a proven track record of personnel management by cultivating and implementing a team driven atmosphere in order to right size efforts for maximum productivity and improve retention.
- Client relations specialist
- Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Team management
- Training and development
- Retention Training
- Strategic Planner
- Inventory Control
managing a fleet of up to 30 drivers by maximizing productivity, minimize idle
percentage, and promote a culture of safety within DOT (Department of Transportation)
a service driven team of drivers by instilling a practice of over communicating
to focus on meeting our customers' expectations for on time pick up and
- Evaluated operational records and made scheduling adjustments to maximize efficiency.
the needs of drivers to cultivate a team driven atmosphere which results in
hire retention and lower cost for the employer.
identify, coach and deter unsafe practices and behaviors by fleet to ensure
they in compliance of DOT and Interstates culture of safety.
Transportation Management Coordinator
SOP's which streamlines the process tender loads to carriers and ensure on-time
delivery of product.
inbound TMS systems to ensure carrier acceptance and rating of shipments
- Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department.
communicates with various customers such as procurement, manufacturing,
suppliers, shipping & receiving, carriers and the Geodis Distribution
strategic initiatives, identifying gaps in service; resolving problems;
completing audits; identifying trends; and determining system improvements.
- Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management.
- Shipped and received goods by air, rail and land by supervising personnel in weight distribution of goods and material.
- Planned and Tracked the movement of over 12,000 pieces of rolling stock using RFID Tags (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Coordinated returns between origin and interim transportation departments while resolving and minimizing problems for customers, warehouses and carriers with quality control.
- Accountable for the over site of planning and production of delegating routes to provide goods in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Filed, and processed shipment labels and forms such as, TMR (Transportation Management Requests).scheduling and mapping.
Food Service Specialist
- Enforced established operating and work procedures, oversaw inspections of dining area, food preparation, storage areas within dining facility.
- Developed and implemented meal plans and templates to enhance customer service ratings, moral of guest, and prompted growth among food handling personnel.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of merchandise to resulting in an increased profit margin and balancing accounts for subsistence items as needed.
- Applied food service accounting procedures while training personnel on cash handling, cashiering, and advanced banking skills.
- Implements emergency, disaster, and combat feeding plans and training to vigilantly execute high risk situations.
- Responsible for the training, care, morale, welfare and professional development of up to 30 Food Operation Specialist.
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Power Point, AFMIS Web, LME ect.
- Over 15 years of Customer Service experience
- Secret Clearance