Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
Abbott Laboratories - Commercial IT/Mobile Project Manager Resume Example
Motivated Commercial IT with 5 years experience working with digital tools. Ability to make good technical and strategic decisions that positively
impact current systems and processes.
Multilingual - fluent in Spanish, French and English
Problem resolution Process improvements
Client assessment/analysis Report generation
Team leadership IT project management
- Successfully managed CLM project in LATAM region
- Established direct communication with Corporate Digital Teams which reduced in half the mobile apps publication time
- Implemented EPD mobile apps compiling and signing process using MCOE resign script as well as Xcode
IOS applications signing and compiling Global
EPD AirWatch (MDM) Administrator
CRM (MI) project lead LATAM
CLM project lead
Commercial IT/Mobile Project Manager
Oct 2012 to
- LATAM Digital Review Board co-lead and single point of contact for all digital projects.
- Act as BRM for all LATAM digital projects and for Emerging Markets mobile apps.
- Oversaw testing, compiling and signing standalone IOS applications with EPD credential for future deployment via AirWatch using MCOE resign script as well as Xcode.
- Led deployment of commercial analytics QlikView solution for management decision support and field analytics, manage QlikView publisher server for LATAM region.
- Drove LATAM EPD planning, execution and support of mobile CRM and CLM/eDetailing (Mobile Intelligence )
solution in all EPD LATAM affiliates.
- Oversaw iPads/iPhones purchase process in all the affiliates and
coordinated users' training.
- Served as a liaison between regional affiliates and EPD's CRM vendor (Cegedim)
regarding new tools available for sales representatives, district managers and home office users.
- Monitored SLA compliance in order to measure whether performance characteristics are within specified bounds or
if penalties need to be enforced.
- Led the offline testing of all digital material
developed by multiple agencies for LATAM region in MI CLM sandbox environment and subsequent material
upload into production.
- Trained affiliates' team on how to import sequences and create presentation for internal
- Global EPD
AirWatch administrator; created EPD AirWatch group hierarchy for Gmail and Exchange with more than 4,500 devices
- Kept track of new AW accounts requests and devices enrollment.
- Collaborated directly with all Abbott Mobility teams including operations, implementation and infrastructure.
Round Lake Park,
Mano a Mano Family Resource Center/
Jul 2006 to
Feb 1991 to
Master of Business Administration
North Park University
3.87/4.0 Member of Delta Mu Delta - International Honor Society in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science:
National Louis University
Management Completed a seven-day workshop on Korea's Economic Development and Crisis Management
KDI School of Public Policy and Management
Won scholarship to attend workshop on Korea's financial crisis and attend World Knowledge Forum