Cube Smart - General Manager Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street Philadelphia, PA 19119
- Home: 800-652-8430
*Revenue Generation *Organizing/Scheduling * Inventory and Supply *Problem Solving/Decision-Making
Cube Smart Malvern, PA General Manager 01/2015 to Current
- Manage the daily operation of 233-unit storage facility at the company's corporate location.
- Responsible for the sales, marketing, and keeping the facility rented at optimum levels.
- Secure 95% occupancy within 6 months of being the property General manager, steadily increased merchandise sales by 19.8% through rapport building and product knowledge.
- Increased revenue by 39.8% verses prior year revenue.
- Maintains a 0.0% accounts receivable.
- Supervise assistant manager by implementing property goals through training, and policy.
- Increased revenue by soliciting residential and business customers and following up on all leads.
- Ensure a positive experience for all customers by always upholding all aspects of the company's "WOW" culture.
- Coordinate the monthly schedule for the property, track job performance and report to upper management.
- Utilize point of sale (POS) software, Center Shift to accurately track spending, coordinate auctions, analyze report and submit invoices through Nexus.
- Assist Third party management with investor tours.
- Work with marketing department on numerous marketing projects.
Cube Smart Malvern, PA Manager 01/2013 to 01/2015
- Manage the daily operations of 750-unit facility.
- Greeted and assisted reservation and walk-in customers in renting storage units.
- Rented and explained lease terms and condition to customers.
- Recognized by District Manager for steadily increasing square foot occupancy by 5.35% and exceeded both budgeted and prior year rental, during the absence of General manager.
- Projected a positive company image, provided excellent customer service by being attentive and resolving problems promptly.
- Supervised maintenance and outside vendors.
- Audit the physical condition of the property for property cleanliness, and Maintenance issues.
- Managed accounts receivable by performing collection calls and mailing late notices.
- Maintained daily logs, perform daily bank deposits; prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by the corporate office.
Harrah's Entertainment Chester, PA Cage Cashier 01/2011 to 01/2012
- Delivered a memorable experience to all guests.
- Paid out winnings, cashed checks, paid out credit card advances, issued line of credit and completed the necessary IRS forms.
- Ensured all transactions were done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Verified customer identity and maintained confidentiality of all transactions.
- Independently counted and verified over a $100,000 at the beginning of each shift and balance draw at the end of shift.
- Greeted and celebrated winnings with guests, answered inquiries pertaining to promotional events, entertainment and company policies.
Posh Styles Philadelphia, PA Owner/ Operational Manager 09/2010 to 06/2013
- Owned and operated a retail business.
- Responsible for purchasing, selecting various women-ware; marketing, budgeting, inventory control, driving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Enthusiastically conversed with customers about their purchasing needs and persuaded them to buy products.
- Assisted customers with trying on items, finding appropriate sizes, and completing purchase.
- Collected customers email, phone number and conduct routine follow up phone calls.
- Maintained awareness of the latest style and trend in the retail industry by attending various trade shows.
- Created advertising campaign, fliers, and brochures to generate new customers from zero to ten new customers a month.
- Planned and booked special events such as, festivals, home shows, and fundraisers.
- Created an attractive visual display that attract customer's attention to the business.
- Made purchasing decisions based on customer demand, including price, quality and market trends.
- Analyzed consumer buying patterns and predict future trends.
- Understood customer needs in order to maximize profits and provide a commercially viable range of merchandise at competitive prices.
Education and Training
A.A: Liberal Arts, Business Administration May 2017 Community College of Philadelphia Liberal Arts, Business Administration
Managerial/financial Accounting; Statistic I, II; Economics; Risk Management and Insurance; Management Information Systems; Principle of Business
Basic Accounting, accounts receivable, advertising, Arts, assistant manager, balance, brochures, budgeting, Budget, Business Administration and Management, competitive, draw, Cost Control, credit, Customer Satisfaction, excellent customer service, Customer Service, driving, Economics, email, special events, financial Accounting, forms, General Manager, image, Insurance, inventory control, Leadership, mailing, Managerial, market trends, marketing, Excel, Microsoft Office, office, Outlook, Power point, Word, Management Information Systems, Operations Management, policies, POS, predict, purchasing, quality, rapport, real estate, Relationship Management, retail, Risk Management, Sales, Sales Management, Sales Support, phone, trade shows, trend, visual display