The Lodge Group - Gaming Bartender/Server Resume Example
Talented bartender successful at consistently delivering the highest quality service. Hard worker passionate about keeping customers happy.
- Quickly mixed a variety of simple and complex cocktails.
- Consistently kept bar and work areas clean and sanitary in compliance with bar standards and local, state, and federal laws.
- Accurately balanced cash register at all times.
- Participated in bar incentives and contests to drive sales and promote the venue.
- Processed cash advances on credit cards.
- Correctly and efficiently paid players their gambling winnings.
- Educated new players on game rules and wagers.
- Complied with gaming comp policies
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests.
- Completed closing duties, including restocking items and closing out the cash drawer.
- Delivered an exceptional dining experience with friendly, fast service.
- Correctly received orders, processed payments and responded appropriately to guest concerns.
- Resolved guest complaints promptly and professionally.
- Served orders to customers at windows, counters and tables.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Took initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties were completed.
- Assisted management with monthly inventory control and weekly stock ordering.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.
- Replenished floor stock and processed shipments to ensure product availability for customers.