United States Air Force - Operations Flight Superintendent Resume Example
- Supervised over 200 military and civilian personnel.
- Oversaw construction projects and base maintenance.
- Served in Altus AFB Environmental Section.
- Enforced environmental compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Oversaw water way protection, trained emergency personnel on response spill procedures and corrected 1,800 inspection Environmental and Safety checklist items.
- Communicated and directed hazardous spill response with Air Force leadership and organized recovery operations.
- Analyzed program data to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Prepared standard operating procedures.
- Oversaw Altus AFB water treatment compliance.
Wichita Falls, TX
- Graduated over 2K students.
- Wrote training programs in heating, air conditioning and basic electricity.
- Supervised 20 military and civilian instructors.
Lake Crystal, MN Organize, update and file Environmental, Health and Safety programs according to State and Federal Environmental Protection Agency rules and regulations. Train 44 personnel by classroom and computer based programs and file training according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Identify Environmental and Safety problems and track and ensure repairs by way of the work order tracking system. Facilitate Safety concerns by organizing and recording monthly safety meetings. Hold annual reviews of all Environmental and Safety programs by organizing teams to identify and correct issues.
New Ulm, MN Operate high pressure steam systems and ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Place of Birth: Sheldon, Iowa
- Date of Birth: 20 March 1969
- Present Resident in Madelia, Mn
- Sex: Male
- Status: Married with 6 children
- Hobbies: Travel, biking, reading, yard work
- Dedication to duty
- Versatile thinking
- Easily adapt to changing environment
- Understanding of mechanical/electrical systems
- Easily translate knowledge to Safety/Environmental programs
- Superb communication skills honed from Instructor experience
- Achieved the rank of E-8, which is the Top 3% of the Air Force enlisted force
- Certificate of appreciation as a Drug Education for Youth instructor (DEFY)
- Altus AFB Disaster recovery coordinator during 2008 tornado, and local community recovery volunteer
- Awarded Volunteer Service Medal in 2004
- Coached youth and high school wrestling and youth baseball