County of San Diego - Cashier Resume Example
- Customer Service: Approachable, enthusiastic people person, respectful, trustworthy.
- Computer Software: SD Law, Microsoft(word, excel, power point) Outlook, De La Rue(Cash dispenser), Rumba,Oasis & MEDS (Customer/client data base), EDRS, FDRS(Electronic Death/Fetal registration system), VRSA(Vital Records Image Redaction& Statewide Access)
- Law Enforcement: Penal code knowledge, organizational skills, discipline, self motivated, reliability, firearms training.
- Greet customers and assist them with obtaining their vital records or documents.
- Receive ,verify, and record deposits submitted by employees of County offices.
- Accept cash, check and credit card payments via teller window, mail, imaging systems, or transmittal's.
- Maintain automated and manual records, files, and reports.
- Format daily payment records on files and transmits to mainframe or network systems.
- Type correspondence, reports, forms, requisitions, and documents from rough drafts, marginal notes, or oral instructions; excerpts and summarizes materials for indexing or reports.
- Proofread and check or compare data for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide responsive, high quality service to County employees, representatives of outside agencies and members of the public by providing accurate,complete and up-to-date.
- Assist approximately 140 customers daily with various transactions such as deposits/withdraws, payments, cash advances and other required duties
- Receive over 150K in cash on scheduled armored service dates which require verification prior to placing in cash vault.
- Perform merchant services, safe deposit entry recording- filing, customer account research and problem solving, bank wire funds transfers, daily branch recap sorting and cash vault balancing.
- Assist customers with product availability and purchases
- Organize, stock, and categorize storeroom area
- Arrange sales floor and adjust product pricing.
P.O.S.T (Peace Officer Standard Training)
PC 832 Laws of Arrest
PC 832 Firearms