Floral Agency - Certified Nursing Assistant Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Hempstead, NY 11550 | H: 800-652-8430 | C: 800-867-5309 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking a Medical Assistant position that will allow me to devote my current capabilities and furnish the opportunity to elevate within your company. I am looking for a position that can enhance my knowledge within the Healthcare field.
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Manager / Transcription
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Capillary Sticks, Hematology
- Microbiology, Urinalysis
- Vital Signs
- EKG and Phlebotomy
Certified Nursing Assistant 01/2017 to Current Floral Agency Bronx, NY
- Assisted with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Tended to patients with chronic illnesses.
- Documented resident records on daily flow sheets.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
- Collected urine and fecal samples.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
Finance Assist 07/2014 to 10/2015 Baker Sanders LLC Garden City, NY
- Retrieved requested files and delivered to appropriate personnel.
- Scanned and filed forms, reports, correspondence and receipts.
- Operated office equipment such as copiers and fax machines.
- Researched information with computer programs.
- Reviewed files to check for complete and accurate information.
Home Health Aide 01/2009 to 04/2013 Utopia Home Care Rockville Center, NY
- Assist children that have disabilities
- Mental and Physical Assist with activities of daily living
- Oversee with food preparations
- Community outing activities
Education and Training
Medical Assistant 2017 Access Career Hempstead, NY, USA
Certified Nursing Assistant 2016 SUNY Farmindale EOC Hempstead, NY
- CPR Certified through the American Heart Association
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Typing 35-40 wmp
References Available Upon Request