CANYON CATERING - catering chef/ prep cook/ lead server Resume Example
CANYON CATERING － ANAHEIM HILLS, CA
- Prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, or beverages.
- Monitor food preparation or serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
HARLOWS － SAN JUAN, CA
- made stocks and sauces for the entrees.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- butchered the meat.
- baked cheesecakes.
- made sure everything was going well for serves.
- called tickets on the line.
- plated the food.
- grilled steaks and did saute.
ORANGE LUTHERAN HIGH SCHOOL － ORANGE, CA
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Monitor athletes' use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
- Explain and demonstrate the use of sports and training equipment, such as trampolines or weights.