Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!
Thank you for setting up Job Alerts! Please check your inbox for a welcome email to confirm your request.
CANYON CATERING - catering chef/ prep cook/ lead server Resume Example
Cook passionate about creating delicious food using extensive knowledge of food sciences and flavor combinations. Always wanting to learn new thing and challenge myself each and every day.
- Focused and disciplined
- High volume production capability
- Knife skills
- Management roll
- Fast learner
catering chef/ prep cook/ lead server
Jul 2012 to
CANYON CATERING －
- Prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, or beverages.
- Monitor food preparation or serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
Jul 2012 to
- made stocks and sauces for the entrees.
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- butchered the meat.
- baked cheesecakes.
- made sure everything was going well for serves.
- called tickets on the line.
- plated the food.
- grilled steaks and did saute.
Jul 2012 to
ORANGE LUTHERAN HIGH SCHOOL －
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Monitor athletes' use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
- Explain and demonstrate the use of sports and training equipment, such as trampolines or weights.
High School Diploma
ORANGE LUTHERAN －
coaching, competitive, cooking, direction, quality, safety