APC, LLC - Business Liaison Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street, Columbia, SC 29209
- Home: 800-652-8430
- Cell: 800-867-5309
Results oriented administrative professional with over a decade of experience. Excellent communication skills used to develop relationships with a variety of vendors, patients, administrators and business associates. Highly energetic self starter with ability to implement policies and procedures. Possess diverse background, eager learner.
APC, LLC Columbia, South Carolina Business Liaison 03/2014 to Current
- Perform as office manager, human resource personnel, and business liaison for group of anesthesiologist and certified registered nurse anesthetist.
- Benefits coordinator, process payroll, employee benefit education, complete travel arrangements and communicate with vendors and hospital personnel.
Alliant, ASO Columbia, South Carolina Compliance Analyst 09/2012 to 03/2014
- Ensure that consumers that benefit from selected services through the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs are receiving quality care, as outlined in South Carolina standards.
- Observe consumers in day programs and home living, audit employee files and inspect dwellings to ensure safety.
Chamberlin Edmonds Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Representative 02/2010 to 09/2012
- Interview clients in a hospital and/or home setting to assist in obtaining maximum benefit coverage.
- Complete applications for state and federal programs, review medical records and take actions needed in order to expedite benefit approval.
- Maintain ongoing communications with state and local government regarding claim status.
- Provide updates to hospital personnel and client in reference to claim status.
Qualis Health Cayce, SC Intake Coordinator 01/2007 to 02/2010 Receive and respond to requests from providers and other callers for medical utilization management reviews. Enter required information into data system as received. Maintain knowledge of contractual and program requirments by the state of South Carolina for reviews by accessing appropriate systems and research. Educate providers and office staff as needed.
Bachelor of Science: Health Administration 2011 University of Phoenix
Associate of Business: Office Systems Technology 2007 Midlands Technical College
Associations and Certificates
American Society of Administrative
Basic accounting, benefits administration, billing, cash handling, customer service, data entry, filing, general office equipment, human resource management, inventory maintenance, review of medical records, Meditech, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, multi-line telephone, process payroll, HIPPA compliance, coordinating travel arrangements, typing speed 55 cwpm.