U.S. Security Associates - Administrative Assistant Resume Example
Love This Resume?Build Your Own Now
808 Sample Street Union City, GA 30291 | 800-652-8430 C: 800-867-5309 | email@example.com
Professionally trained Administrative Assistant with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. 45 wpm Excellent problem solver Uses proper negotiation techniques to Resourceful and reliable worker professionally collect money owed by Close attention to detail our Patients/Guarantors. Hospice and palliative care experience Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications Ability to work in a fast paced environment
WORK 08/2016 to 04/2012 to
Administrative Assistant U.S. Security Associates － Roswell, Ga
- Answered and quickly redirected up to 30 calls per hour.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Oversaw call center employees to ensure customer satisfaction goals were consistently met.
- Met or exceeded service and quality standards every review period.
Patient Access Representative Alice Angels － Springfield, MA
- Coded inpatient charts at a rate of Number per hour or Number per day.
- Precisely completed appropriate claims paperwork, documentation and system entry.
- Correctly coded and billed medical claims for various hospital and nursing facilities.
- Professionally and courteously verified appointment times with patients.
- Verified patients' eligibility and claims status with insurance agencies.
- Prepared patient charts, pre-admissions and consent forms as necessary.
- Diligently filed and followed up on third party claims.
- Bachelor of Science: Bachelor of Science in Health Science.
Administrative Assistant BJ's Wholesale Club － East Point, Ga
- Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
- Build and maintained collaborative relationships with both internal and external.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Composed and drafted all outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.
- Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- to DUCATION Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations.
accounts payable, accounts receivable, call center, charts, customer satisfaction, documentation, fast, forms, Front Office, Healthcare Management, insurance, invoicing, logistics, materials, meetings, nursing, quality, researching
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Health Science Clayton State University － Morrow, Ga, United Stated
Bachelor of Science