Citgo Oil Company - Administration / Human Resource Manager Resume Example
- Developed an all inclusive human resources policies and procedure, coordinated the overall work performance, and promoted mutual employer-employee relationship.
- Managed the office environment, recruitment, training and development of the staff, and ensured optimal utilization of the Company's human capital and material resources.
- Provided specialized support to other departments and managers to ensure proven management continuity.
- Assisted Human Resources with new hires, contact list, created multiple forms for finance and human resources.
- Supervised, led and motivated a staff of fifteen staff associates; assisted in workload balancing, career development, appraisals, training as well as other management issues.
Citgo Oil Company － Bessemer, AL
- Created sales goals and incentives, which resulted in increased sales and overall profits
- Performed budgeting and forecasting.
- recruiting and staffing.
- Built and maintained effective accounts receivable and cash flow monitoring systems.
- Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Verified and logged in deadlines for responding to daily inquiries.
- Supervised and trained admitting, billing and collection staff.
J&W Incorporation － Little Rock, AR
- Implemented and managed sales strategy.
- Oversaw all floor activities, including displays and sales.
- Responsible for buying and merchandizing activities.
- Performed budget analysis and development.
- Monitor sales and delivery personnel to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create sales goals for each store and communicate them to store management.
- Coordinated distribution processes.
- Designed employee motivation strategies and contests.
- Developed budgets and approved expenses.
Kay Jewelers － Huntsville, AL
- responsible for handling the daily operations and management of the store.
- Created sales goals and incentives,which resulted in increased sales and overall profits.
- Significantly reduced management turnover.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, monitoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Developed innovative and targeted collateral to support overall product branding objectives.
- Conducted market research to rationalize category and segment opportunities.
- Designed sales presentations and product demos to train sales force on product benefits and offerings.