United Technologies Resume Examples | United Technologies Resume Templates | LiveCareer

Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!

!Please fill out this field

83

United Technologies Resumes

197,200

Total Employees

84%

Average Resume Score

United Technologies Resumes Overview

Website:
http://www.utc.com/
Headquarters:
Sioux Falls, SD
Employees:
197,200
CEO:
Gregory J. Hayes
Founded:
1934
Industry:
Electronic Parts And Equipment, Nec
Revenue:
$61,047,000,000

Located at Sioux Falls, SD, United Technologies is categorized as an electronic parts and equipment, nec company. This highly profitable company brings in about $61.05 billion in revenue every year. The firm has boasted a high level of success in the market. CEO Gregory J. Hayes is the driving force of the firm's success.

most popular United Technologies Resume Examples

XXXX XXXX
Manufacturing and Production

Aircraft

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Nursing

Registered Nurses

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Computers and Technology

IT Management

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Education and Training

Continuing Education

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Management

Consulting

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Manufacturing and Production

Assemblers and Fabricators

LiveCareer Resume Score

jobs vs resumes over time

United Technologies started the year off on the great note, receiving 28.57% of resume applications in January (ten), its greatest monthly total so far. March brought in a total of two (5.71% of its total yearly resumes). The number of resumes received in April came out to two (or 5.71% of the year's total). Trends were similar in May with three (8.57%) of resume applications occurring during that month. In June, the number of resumes received at the company came out to three (8.57% of the year's total). In July, the amount of resumes received by the company totaled 8.57% of the year's total (or three). In August, 17.14% of the resumes this year (or six) were received by the company. Within the month of September, 5.71% of the resumes this year were received at the company. The number of resumes submitted in October totaled to two (or 5.71% of the year's total). By the end of December, 5.71% of the year's total resumes were received at the company.

United Technologies resume statistics

Job application trends have shown a neutral momentum among the 153 United Technologies receives per year.

Some common titles held by United Technologies applicants include Customer Service, Material Specialist, Manager, Supervisor Of Management, and Solder Operator.

more United Technologies resume examples

Previous Next

Build the Perfect United Technologies Resume in 3 Easy Steps

Select a template
Insert our Pre-Written Examples
Download and Print