Archer Daniels Midland Resume Examples | Archer Daniels Midland Resume Templates | LiveCareer

Search 1000s of Real LiveCareer Resumes!

!Please fill out this field

105

Archer Daniels Midland Resumes

32,300

Total Employees

84%

Average Resume Score

Archer Daniels Midland Resumes Overview

Website:
http://www.adm.com/
Headquarters:
Lincoln, NE
Employees:
32,300
CEO:
Juan R. Luciano
Founded:
1902
Industry:
Soybean Oil Mills
Revenue:
$67,702,000,000

Soybean oil mills company Archer Daniels Midland flaunts a significant presence at Lincoln, NE, where it's headquartered. Annual revenue is estimated at $67.70 billion as company profits soar. A highly successful firm, Archer Daniels Midland is one of the most sought-after companies in the industry. The current CEO of the company is Juan R. Luciano.

most popular Archer Daniels Midland Resume Examples

XXXX XXXX
Engineering

Occupational Health and Safety

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Manufacturing and Production

Plant and System Operators

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Manufacturing and Production

Plant and System Operators

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Computers and Technology

Software Development

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Healthcare

Medical Assistance and Support

LiveCareer Resume Score

XXXX XXXX
Accounting and Finance

Financial Analysts

LiveCareer Resume Score

jobs vs resumes over time

To start the year off, Archer Daniels Midland received 3.39%, or two, of their resume applications in January. The number of resumes received in February came out to three (or 5.08% of the year's total). During the month of March, the company received 15.25% of the resumes this year (or nine total). April brought in a total of six (10.17% of its total yearly resumes). Trends were similar in May with five (8.47%) of resume applications occurring during that month. The number of resumes submitted in June totaled to two (or 3.39% of the year's total). By the end of July, 11.86% of the year's total resumes were received at the company. The company received its highest number of resume applications in August, totaling at nine (15.25%). In September, the least amount of resume applications for the year were received at the company with one (1.69%) total. In October, the company received 6.78% of the resumes this year (or a total of four). Within the month of November, 10.17% of the resumes this year were received at the company. In December, 8.47% of the resumes this year (or five) were received by the company.

Archer Daniels Midland resume statistics

The 250 received every year at Archer Daniels Midland have shown a neutral momentum in job application trends.

Operator, Seasonal Scale Clerk, Civil Crew, Laborer, and Shift Supervisor are some of the most common titles held by job seekers applying to Archer Daniels Midland.

more Archer Daniels Midland resume examples

Previous Next

Build the Perfect Archer Daniels Midland Resume in 3 Easy Steps

Select a template
Insert our Pre-Written Examples
Download and Print